Sue Tudor: Personal Trainer
Sue Tudor is a fully qualified Personal Trainer and self-defence instructor and has always been a regular gym member taking part in a variety of classes and exercise sessions. Sue is fully insured.
“I’m 45 years old and have always had a keen interest in exercise. As some close family members struggled with weight and followed the familiar patterns of yo-yo dieting, I saw the misery it caused and didn’t want to go down the same path. When I was younger I was a keen runner, completing numerous half marathons and 10k runs.
“I offer a range of services to suit you, no matter your age, situation, size – there’s something to cater for your needs right here.”
“I was looking for a change of career so I decided to channel the passion and enthusiasm I have always had for exercise into a professional qualification. I can relate to the many issues that people face with exercise, such as; no one to look after the kids, lack of time, maybe you feel you’re too old to start a new exercise regime, no motivation, no confidence, or perhaps the typical gym atmosphere puts you off!
"This is why I created the Personal Training Room."
The Personal Training Room offers:
- Quick effective personal training workouts in a non intimidating environment
- Workouts are different every time
- Workouts are suited to your needs
- One monthly fee
- Group personal training is available
- Nutritional Advice
- Certificate in Education
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate
- Level 1 Qualification in multi-skilled self defence
- Graded K1 Kickboxer.
- Qualified Boxercise Instructor